Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ma Musica

I'm not really sure why i care, but i pay a lot of attention to how many times i listen to songs (aka: their Play Count on iTunes). So i'm often checking my Top25 list to make sure that the proper songs are climbing the list to accurately reflect my favorite songs. At this point in my iTunes' life, songs have been played enough times to make it difficult for songs to climb the list, especially if i still like the songs that are at the top. However, i do listen to music in phases, so my top 25 is mixed up every so often. In the last month, my two most recent discoveries (i'm not crediting myself to finding them, but liking them) are Between the Trees, and Owl City, specifically the albums Spain (Between the Trees) and Ocean Eyes (Owl City).

My iTunes Top25 list:
  1. Lisa Marie - Artist Vs Poet
  2. Fireflies - Owl City
  3. Loser - Cute Is What We Aim For
  4. Changed By You - Between The Trees
  5. The Curse of Curves - Cute Is What We Aim For
  6. Runaway - Artist Vs Poet
  7. I Must Be Dreaming - The Maine
  8. About A Girl - The Academy Is
  9. Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls (Ft. Taylor Swift)
  10. Electric Hearts - Cash Cash
  11. Spain - Between The Trees
  12. Into Your Arms - The Maine
  13. Meteor Shower - Owl City
  14. Heartbeat! - Stereo Skyline
  15. Breathe - Taylor Swift
  16. We Can Try - Between The Trees
  17. Miss You - Between The Trees
  18. On The Wing - Owl City
  19. Dakota - A Rocket To The Moon
  20. You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift
  21. Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift
  22. Party In Your Bedroom - Cash Cash
  23. Count 'Em One, Two, Three - The Maine
  24. I'm So Paid - Akon (Ft. Lil' Wayne and Young Jeezy)
  25. I Wanna Love You (Cover) - The Maine
However... this list doesn't include stuff that i've listened to all my life before this version of my iTunes. For example
  • Copeland (Beneath Medicine Tree)
  • Yellowcard (Ocean Avenue)
  • Emery (The Question, I'm Only A Man)
  • Relient K (ALL, esp the Christmas Album)
  • Rookie Of The Year (The Goodnight Year)
  • Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory, Meteora)
  • Josh Groban & Michael Buble

2 comments:

  1. This is almost as good as a to-do list. Not quite, but close.

    The Copeland concert is Nov 14 at the Plaza Theatre at 8 o'clock. $15 in advance or $18 at the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are they performing at 8?, cuz the wedding i'm going to at 7:30 might interfere... a little

    ReplyDelete